SENER Aeroespacial has been a leading supplier of high performance aerospace systems for Space, Defence and Science for more than 50 years, with high added value technological developments.
- In Space, it supplies electromechanical components and systems, navigation systems (GNC/AOCS), communications, astronomy and optics systems for Space, and it is currently participating in the main programs of ESA and NASA (including Euclid, Meteosat Third Generation, Solar Orbiter, JUICE, Proba-3, Hubble, Galileo, Rosetta, Gaia, Herschel and Planck, IXV, BepiColombo and Mars 2020) and the European Southern Observatory;
- in the Space commercial market, is a leading supplier of telemetry and telecommand antennas and a regular supplier of all types of antennas, passive equipment and radio frequency assets for the leading international manufacturers of communications satellites, even in programs for the so called New Space.
- In Defence, SENER Aeroespacial develops electromechanical systems, COMINT (communications intelligence) and communications links (D-Link), as well as helicopter modernization services.
- In Astronomy and Science, it produces precision mechanical equipment for terrestrial telescopes and engineering services.
- And, finally, its ATC & Broadcast division is a supplier of antennas and passive units.